CERTIFICATIONS & Accreditations
In addition to our ISO 9001 registration (SGS Registration no. 170/96), EWA-Canada's IT Security Evaluation and Testing Lab has the following internationally recognized credentials:
- We are Accredited by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) under the National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program of the U.S. Department of Commerce, to operate as a Cryptographic and Security Testing Laboratory. Cryptographic Module, Cryptographic Algorithm, Biometrics and SCAP.
- Cryptographic Module Validation Program(CMVP)
- Cryptographic Algorithm Validation Program CAVP
- NIST's Personal identity verification program (NPIVP)
- Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP)
- Our Scope of Accreditation as a Cryptographic and Security Testing Laboratory
- We are Accredited by the Standards Council of Canada (SCC) under the Program for Accreditation of Laboratories - Canada (PALCAN) to operate as an IT Security Evaluation and Testing Laboratory (ITSET).
Links for more information on:
- We are approved as a Common Criteria Test Lab (CCTL) by the Communications Security Establishment Canada (CSEC) as Canada's National Security Organization to conduct formal Evaluations of IT Security technologies to the ISO 15408 Common Criteria standard. These evaluations lead to formal Certification of the trust and assurance provided by the technologies. CC Certifications are formally recognized internationally by over 20 countries.
- We are Accredited by Interac Association under the Third Party Device Certification Program to operate as a Device Certification Agent (DCA).
- We are Accredited by the Payment Card Industry (PCI) to provide payment terminal testing services recognized by Visa, MasterCard and JCB.
Please Contact Us for more information.